Information for the processing of personal dataInformation document pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13, Reg. (EU) 2016/679 -GDPR
Data ControllerThree-es Srl, Via Libertà 105 Lazzate (MB) Italy – VAT number and Tax Code: 03034670962 – C.C.I.A.A. MB N.REA: 1626847
Purpose of processing and retention period
1) Browsing this websiteLegal basis: See cookies information Data retention period: see cookies policy
2) Possible contact request or information requestLegal basis: Legitimate interest | Request concerned Data retention period: 1 year
3) Subscription to the Three-es Srl newsletter, via e-mailing list, by filling in the dedicated formLegal basis: Consent Data retention period: Duration of registration | exercisable opt-out inserted in each communication.
4) Administrative and accounting activities in general. That is, the processing connected with the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data processed.Legal basis: Legitimate interest | Management of associated data and course enrollments. Data retention period: 10 years | Art. 2220 Civil Code | Accounting records
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data.
Providing data is optional or necessary depending on the specific purpose for which the data is processed. Failure to provide the data marked with the symbol * or wording (required) will make it impossible to obtain what has been requested or to use the services of the data controller.
Your data, subject to processing, may be shared with companies contractually linked to Three-es Srl, abroad within the European Union, in accordance with and within the limits set by art. 44 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 in order to comply with contracts or related purposes. Personal data may be transferred abroad to countries outside the EU, within the limits and within the limits set by article 44 and following of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The data may be shared with third parties belonging to the following categories:
- subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by Three-es Srl, and telecommunications networks;
- freelance professionals, studios or companies in the field of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- subjects that provide services for the management of the activities indicated above in the purposes (subjects for communication, printing brochures, flyers, websites, videos);
- platform managers for the services listed above (site hosting, youtube);
- business partners, only with prior consent;
- competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of managers is constantly updated and present at the headquarters of the owner.
Rights of the interested party | Control Authority Complaint
You can assert your rights as expressed in the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling +39.02.96328225. You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data, rectification, cancellation of the same, limitation of processing.
Furthermore, you have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data (including automated processing, eg profiling), as well as to the portability of your data. Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial appeal, if you believe that the processing of data concerning you violates the provisions of Reg. (EU) 2016/679, pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of the aforementioned Reg. (EU) 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data and, with reference to art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a) (consent) and art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a) (consent for single purpose particular data), has the right to revoke the consent given at any time.
In the case of request for data portability, the Data Controller will provide you with a structured format, commonly used and readable, by automatic device, the personal data concerning you, without prejudice to paragraphs 3 and 4 of the art. 20 of Reg. (EU) 2016/679.
Privacy Statement Change
The owner reserves the right to modify, update, add or remove parts of this privacy statement at its discretion and at any time. In order to facilitate this verification, the information will contain an indication of the update date.Last update: 04/29/2019