Despite the challenges of this particular period, innovation in the sector of anaerobic digestion does not stop! We are very excited to announce that last week a new biomethane plant in France has started its efficiency experience with BioBANG®!
Specifically, we are talking about a 700 Nm3/h biomethane plant, consisting of three digesters, two primary fermenters and one post-fermenter. The digesters are fed daily with 50 t of biomass diluted with 6 m3 of water + liquid product, recirculated through the fermenters.
Currently, the daily feeding is composed by:
Click here to watch the video of the demonstrative test done last year on the plant with our mobile unit.
BioBANG® è was installed in recirculation on one of the two primary digesters and is currently working continuously with a treatment flow of 2 m3/h.
Just a few minutes after start-up on the plant, the results of the sampling of the product entering and leaving BioBANG® are surprising. The cavitated sample is clearly more disintegrated and, above all, there is a clear reduction in viscosity compared to the raw sample:
With the benefits that BioBANG® cavitation treatment will bring to his plant, customer will be able to achieve his efficiency goals on all 3 fronts:
- Reduce viscosity and optimise consumption from mixing and pumping systems.
- Reduce liquid dilutions and increase the amount of solid in the digesters and thus optimise the volumes and specific yield of the plant.
- Gradually increase the use of biomass with higher fiber content instead of energy crops and thus save on the cost of the daily feeding.
- Viscosity control: the key to keep the efficiency of your biogas/biomethane plant always high
- Reducing digestate viscosity to optimize the dehydration process in centrifuges
- BioBANG® announces the commissioning of a new unit in France
- Biomass pasteurization for biogas and biomethane plants. the technical advantages of BioBANG ® cavitation
- Advantages and disadvantages of biogas: 5 questions about this renewable energy