|CONCENTRATION’S INCREASE FROM 12% TO 17%|
|System description||Biomethane plant with gas production of 700 Nm3/h. It has 2 main digesters and 1 post-digester.|
|GOAL||Reduce the viscosity and improve the concentration of Dry Matter.|
Results showes that the 17% of DM sample treat with BioBANG has a lowered viscosity compared to the original product at 12% of DM.
THIS MEANS THAT WE CAN OPTIMISE THE PLANT’S VOLUME WITHOUT INCREASE THE SELF-CONSUMPTION DERIVED FROM MIXING!
The customer’s expression of full satisfaction with the test and he ordered BioBANG.
NEXT WEEK WILL BE A NEW OPERATING BioBANG UNIT IN FRANCE!
Are you an owner of biogas or biomethane plant and have you the need to increase the viscosity of your product or would you increase the DM % into digesters?
Book now your test fill in the form at the following link and Also you will can start your efficiency experience with BioBANG!
- Viscosity control: the key to keep the efficiency of your biogas/biomethane plant always high
- Reducing digestate viscosity to optimize the dehydration process in centrifuges
- BioBANG® announces the commissioning of a new unit in France
- Biomass pasteurization for biogas and biomethane plants. the technical advantages of BioBANG ® cavitation
- Advantages and disadvantages of biogas: 5 questions about this renewable energy