In date 09/30/2019 our technicians went to Ramnstein Miesenbach at the biogas plant ABO Kraft & Wärme company to BioBANG for the first time, recirculated on the primary digester of one of the two plant’s production lines.
This plant produces 900 Nm3/h of biogas and is fed with about 90 t/day of products composed by cattle manure, horse manure, corn silage, triticale silage, grass silage and poultry litter.
ABO Kraft & Wärme installed BioBANG on the plant to:
- Optimize the hydraulic management of the plant, improving product’s viscosity inside the digesters and guaranteeing its constant control.
- Optimize the power and the working time of the stirrers and the pumping systems, due to the reduction of the product viscosity in the digesters.
- Optimize the effective use of the most difficult biomasses with higher fiber’s content to starting a reduction in the daily feeding’s cost.
With the new unit installed in ABO Kraft & Wärme’s plant in Ramstein, v has increased the amount of units successfully installed in Germany and Europe!
See the first starting of BioBANG on ABO Kraft & Wärme’s plant
- Viscosity control: the key to keep the efficiency of your biogas/biomethane plant always high
- Reducing digestate viscosity to optimize the dehydration process in centrifuges
- BioBANG® announces the commissioning of a new unit in France
- Biomass pasteurization for biogas and biomethane plants. the technical advantages of BioBANG ® cavitation
- Advantages and disadvantages of biogas: 5 questions about this renewable energy